The first round of the "Battle of a Hundred Teams" has successfully concluded, and the second round, the "Top Traders Championship," will focus on selecting the top-performing traders with followers. They will receive exposure through the official website, App, and community channels, gain access to precise contract flow pools, and receive platform support in terms of traffic. Join now as a leader with followers and sign up to showcase your trading skills.
I. Competition Period:
2023-07-18 16:00 to 2023-08-02 16:00 (UTC+8)
II. Competition Rules:
1. The qualifying scale for leaders with followers during the competition period is ≥ 20,000 USDT. The qualifying scale refers to the leveraged contract trading volume, including both buy and sell orders, and encompasses the contract trading value generated by the leader and their followers.
2. Team profits (including unrealized gains and losses) will be included in the ranking if they are positive. If the profit (unrealized gains and losses) is negative, it will not be counted. If the overall team profit is negative, it will be displayed as 0. For example, during the competition period, the leader has a profit of 50 units in the first trade and a loss of 100 units in the second trade, while the total profit of other team members is 20 units. The second trade result is -60 units. In this case, the leaderboard will display 50 + 20 = 70 units. If there were existing positions before the competition started, the profit and loss will be calculated based on the marking price and position at the beginning of the competition.
3. Deposits and withdrawals are not affected during the competition period.
4. Once a leader starts leading a team during the competition, they cannot join any other team.
5. If a leader turns off and then restarts leading during the competition, the profits will be continuously calculated from the restart, maintaining the current competition eligibility.
6. Participants will enjoy regular fee rebates during the competition.
7. The competition leaderboard will be updated every five minutes and is not in real-time.
III. Prize Distribution Rules:
1. Team profit rewards: The top 10 teams will share the rewards as follows:
|Team Rank||Reward Pool|
2. The team leader of the winning team will exclusively receive 40% of the team reward, while the followers will share the remaining 60% based on their trading weights. However, if the number of followers in the team is less than 3, including the team leader, they will not be eligible for the reward.
3. The rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the competition ends.
1. For this competition, leaders need to click on the registration button on the competition activity page to qualify, while followers need to click on the follow button on the competition page.
2. During the competition, Deepcoin reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in the activity in cases of volume manipulation, wash trading, multi-account operation, self-trading, market manipulation, etc.
3. If the risk management engine detects users participating in matched trading activities, all related users will lose their eligibility to participate. Users who cancel orders more than 3 times per second during the competition may also lose their eligibility.
4. Deepcoin reserves the right to interpret the terms and conditions of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.