Dear Deepcoin Users
XDB has been officially launched on Deepcoin! To celebrate this momentous launch, we will hold a Spot deposit event & a Derivatives trading competition. Join now to win 30,000 USDT!
Learn more about XDB: https://digitalbits.io/
Duration: April 28, 2023 18:00 - May 6, 2023 18:00 (UTC+8)
Event 1:Spot Deposit to Share 10,000 USDT
During the event, users who deposit XDB are qualified to share the $10,000 prize pool，details as follows:
- Net deposit amount ≥ 300 USDT can acquire 3 USDT.
- Net deposit amount ≥ 500 USDT can acquire 5 USDT.
- Net deposit amount ≥ 1000 USDT can acquire 10 USDT.
Event 2: Derivatives Trading to Share 20,000 USDT
During the event, the Deepcoin platform will rank users according to the total amount of derivatives transactions completed by users participating in XDB/USDT transactions. The top 20 users can participate in the 20,000 prize pool. (Trading volume≥5,000 USDT will be qualified to enter the list)
|Top 1||20% of the Prize Pool|
|Top 2||15% of the Prize Pool|
|Top 3||10% of the Prize Pool|
|Top 4-10||5% of the Prize Pool(each)|
|Top 11-20||2% of the Prize Pool(each)|
Terms and Conditions
- Events are limited in number and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rewards will be distributed to the winners' spot accounts within 7 working days after the event ends.
- All participants must strictly abide by Deepcoin's terms and conditions.
- If there is any cheating, such as using multiple accounts to obtain rewards or other violations, Deepcoin has the right to cancel the user's participation qualification and confiscate the rewards.
- Deepcoin reserves the right to change, revise the terms of the event or cancel the event at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Deepcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
Despite their high growth potential, cryptocurrencies face high market risk and volatility. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.