Dear Deepcoin Users
“International Workers' Day'' is coming. Wish you a happy holiday!
To celebrate this festival and thank all users’ support to our platform, we are going to hold a trading event. Users who continue spot trading with specified trading pairs will be qualified to win the 23,000 USDT prize pool.
Duration: April 27, 2023 18:00 - May 3, 2023 18:00 (UTC+8)
Event 1: Consecutive Trading to Win 18,000 USDT
During the activity period, registered users participating in specified trading pairs (ETH/USDT, LDO/USDT, MATIC/USDT) in consecutive trading days (with daily transaction amount > 200 USDT) will be qualified to share the corresponding prize pool.
|Consecutive Trading Days||Rewards Pool|
|1-3 days||3,000 USDT|
|4-5 days||5,000 USDT|
|6-7 days||10,000 USDT|
Event 2: Labour Day Tasks
Regardless of the registration time, those who complete the corresponding tasks on the Deepcoin platform during the event can share the 5,000 USDT prize pool, first come first served.
- First deposit on Deepcoin: Net deposit amount>100 USDT will be qualified to share 2,500 USDT prize pool
- First transaction on Deepcoin: Accumulated spot transaction volume>100 USDT will be qualified to share 2,500 USDT.
Terms and Conditions
- Events are limited in number and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rewards will be distributed to the winners' spot accounts within 7 working days after the event ends.
- All participants must strictly abide by Deepcoin's terms and conditions.
- If there is any cheating, such as using multiple accounts to obtain rewards or other violations, Deepcoin has the right to cancel the user's participation qualification and confiscate the rewards.
- Deepcoin reserves the right to change, revise the terms of the event or cancel the event at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Deepcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
Despite their high growth potential, cryptocurrencies face high market risk and volatility. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.