Dear Deepcoin Users
We are pleased to announce that Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE) now is available on Deepcoin. To celebrate the new listing, we are going to launch a special event for our users. All Deepcoin users can join & share 2,000,000,000,000 $BABYDOGE.
For more information about BABYDOGE: https://babydoge.com/
Campaign Period: April 7, 2023, 20:00 to April 13, 2023, 20:00 (UTC+8)
Activity 1: Complete Tasks to Share 500,000,000,000 $BABYDOGE
During the event, users who complete the following tasks will be qualified to share 500,000,000,000 $BABYDOGE. First come, first served.
Task 2: Join BABYDOGE/USDT spot trading with trading volume ≥ 100 USDT.
Task 3: Fill the from to provide your proofs of task 1.
Activity 2: Trade to Share 1,500,000,000,000 $BABYDOGE
During the event, the Deepcoin platform will rank users according to the total amount of spot transactions completed by users participating in BABYDOGE/USDT transactions. The top 20 users can participate in the 1,500,000,000,000 BABYDOGE token prize pool.
|🏅Top 1||20% of the Prize Pool|
|🥈Top 2||15% of the Prize Pool|
|🥉Top 3||10% of the Prize Pool|
|Top 4-10||5% of the Prize Pool(each)|
|Top 11-20||2% of the Prize Pool(each)|
Terms and Conditions
- Events are limited in number and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rewards will be distributed to the winners' spot accounts within 7 working days after the event ends.
- All participants must strictly abide by Deepcoin's terms and conditions.
- No cheating will be tolerated, such as using multiple accounts to obtain rewards or other violations. Deepcoin has the right to cancel the user's participation qualification and confiscate the rewards.
- Deepcoin reserves the right to change, revise the terms of the event or cancel the event at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Deepcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
Despite their high growth potential, cryptocurrencies face high market risk and volatility. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.