Dear Deepcoin Users
Deepcoin is pleased to announce an exclusive content creator promotion for KOLs. Qualified KOLs with a certain number of followers on social media platforms can participate in a series of content creation to share a $10,000 prize pool and win up to $1,120.
Promotion Period: 18:00, March 28th to 18:00, April 8th (UTC+8)
How to Participate:
STEP 1: Attain at least 5,000 followers* on any social media channel (e.g., Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok, Facebook) or platform, where applicable.
STEP 2: Unleash your creativity by creating a new and original video, picture, tweet, blog, or anything for at least one of the following topics (please note that the content must include #Deepcoin# or other related content can share the prize pool).
In this event, we have prepared 4 topics for all KOLs. Please don't miss the great opportunity to show your creative talent and share the 20,000 prize pool!
Topic 1: Share your experience of Futures/Strategy Trading on Deepcoin
Topic 2: Discuss Deepcoin Innovation Zone or other hot zones
Topic 3: Views on AI Zone, like ChatGPT
Topic 4: Discuss hot ecology, such as Arbitrum, Optimism
STEP 3: Share your creation on any public social media account or platform. Complete your content submissions here.
- To qualify for rewards, participants will have to provide proof of their number of followers when completing content submissions. Alternatively, all KOLs may submit proof of their platform’s monthly unique users instead if their platform does not carry any metrics on their number of followers (e.g., websites).
- All contents must be related to the topic and have the Deepcoin brand exposed. Take USDC as an example: the content must contain #Deepcoin#, #USDC#, #Trade On Deepcoin#, etc.
- Main Prize Pool
Deepcoin will review all the contents and score them from four dimensions based on the principles of openness & transparency, each dimension has a different scoring ratio, and the total score is 100 points. The details are as follows:
- Content Popularity—— 30 Points
- Content Creativity—— 25 Points
- Deepcoin Brand Exposure—— 25 Points
- Topic Relevance—— 20 Points
- Extra Bonus——2,000 USDT
In order to encourage more users to participate, we have specially set up an additional reward pool. Participants who create content according to the requirements but fail to win rewards can participate in the sharing of 2,000 USDT extra bonus if the content they create meets the following conditions.
- Popularity List——1,000 USDT
Deepcoin will measure the popularity of each content, based on the total number of traffic received by all eligible content creations submitted during the Promotion Period (different measurements according to different platforms, take Twitter for example: Total Traffic=Retwitters+Quote+Likes). The more eligible content creations there are, the more rewards users will get based on the total number of traffic across their content submissions.
（Total Traffic>5000 to enter the list）
- Creativity List——1,000 USDT
During the event, KOLs can choose different topics to create multiple contents. More content, more rewards.
（Each Content Traffic>1000）
* Ranking Lists will be announced within 3 working days after the end of the event, please pay attention!
- Consolation Prize——2,000 USDT
All KOLs who participate in this content creation competition can get a Consolation Reward of 20 USDT, only limited to the top 100.
Terms & Conditions：
- KOLs can choose different topics to create & submit multiple contents. Only contents that reach 60 points will have a chance to win rewards.
- Contents must be original and have been created during the campaign period & be submitted by the end of the campaign.
- KOL can share their contents on different social platforms.
- Deepcoin owns the ownership of all the entries, and the contestants have the copyright. You can perform operations on the entries, including but not limited to copying, adapting, displaying, publishing, etc.
- KOLs who are found to plagiarize or fabricate their content’s popularity will be disqualified from this Promotion.
- Deepcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. Contact Customer Support if you have any questions