Dear Deepcoin Users
Arbitrum (ARB) has been officially launched on Deepcoin! To celebrate this momentus launch, we will hold several ARB trading events. Come trade now to win 12,000 ARB!
Duration: March 23, 2023 18:00 - March 29, 2023 18:00 (UTC+8)
Event 1: Trade to Share ARB Worth $10,000
During the event, the Deepcoin platform will rank users according to the total amount of spot transactions (buy and sell) completed by users participating in ARB/USDT transactions. The top 20 users can participate in the ARB token prize pool worth $10,000.
|Top 4-10||500 each|
|Top 11-20||200 each|
Event 2: Trade within a limited time to win double rewards.
During the event, users who trade ARB/USDT on spot within a specified time period will have the opportunity to get DOUBLE the rewards, and the earlier the participation, the higher the rewards. The first 100 users get prizes!
- Trade ARB/USDT on Spot within 12 hours of launch and if your transaction volume ≥ 200 USDT, you'll win 20 ARB
- Trade ARB/USDT on Spot within 24 hours of launch and if your transaction volume ≥ 200 USDT, you'll win 10 ARB
- Trade ARB/USDT on Spot within 48 hours of launch and if your transaction volume ≥ 200 USDT, you'll win 5 ARB
Terms and Conditions
- Events are limited in number and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rewards will be distributed to the winners' spot accounts within 7 working days after the event ends.
- All participants must strictly abide by Deepcoin's terms and conditions.
- If there is any cheating, such as using multiple accounts to obtain rewards or other violations, Deepcoin has the right to cancel the user's participation qualification and confiscate the rewards.
- Deepcoin reserves the right to change, revise the terms of the event or cancel the event at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Deepcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
Despite their high growth potential, cryptocurrencies face high market risk and volatility. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.